━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Hi, I am new here.  mymnAntashy 11/4/26(火) 2:24

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Hi, I am new here.
 ■名前 : mymnAntashy <leaveplu@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/4/26(火) 2:24
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-ripper-mac/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello.how do i copy a full dvd on 2 smaller dvd's while maintating the full functionality of the original -
ok well this is something i haven't tried before, i tried searching for the answer in the forum but had no luck. I have just sopied a dvd but it is quite large about 7gb. and i want to copy it on 2 two smallte dvd's 4gb. Now please please pay attention i don't just want to copy the main movie on 2 smaller dvds i want to copy the whole original dvd on two smaller dvds. in other words i want to copy a functional Menu anong with the extras sceans, alternative ending. but i have no idea how to do it if someone has done it before can you please help me . Can i do this with dvd shrink? if not can someone please tell me how i could do this.i was thinking maybe i could put all the menues and extras and alternative endings etc as well as part of the main movie on one small dvd and the rest of the main movie on another small dvd is this possible? if some one could help me out it would mean alot

audio converter
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 252876