───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Irish Doctor
 ■名前 : Lerireins <dav34cavva@gmx.com>
 ■日付 : 11/2/19(土) 0:37
 ■Web : http://onlineinvestmentbank.org/?a=cust&page=about_us
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Humor

get paid surf  
A doctor in Dublin wanted to get off work and go fishing, so he approached his assistant  

"Murphy, I am going fishing tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all me patients".  

"Yes, sir!" answers Murphy.  

The doctor goes fishing and returns the following day and asks: "So,Murphy, how was your day?"  

Murphy told him that he took care of three patients. "The first one had a headache so he did, so I gave him Paracetamol."  

"Bravo Murphy lad, and the second one?" asks the doctor.  

"The second one had indigestion and I gave him Gaviscon, so I did sir" says Murphy.  

"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.  

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door flies open and a young gorgeous woman bursts in so she does. Like a bolt outta the blue, she tears off her clothes, taking off everyting including her bra and her panties and lies down on the table, spreading her legs and shouts: 'HELP ME for the love of St Patrick! For five years I have not seen any man!'"  
money investment
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 240394