▼This is a smart art  apple tv video converter 11/2/7(月) 18:11

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : This is a smart art
 ■名前 : apple tv video converter <leaveplu@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/2/7(月) 18:11
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/apple-tv-video-converter/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello.
Dvd_craze, Yes can can re-copy your backups.Dual drives: Use the copy disc feature of nero/sonic/roxio/etc.Sonic takes me 5 mins longer for some reason than Nero.Or back it up again,just like you would do any original.It's already down to size so no compression needed.Takes a little longer,but not as riskier than on the fly.Also DVD Decrypter ISO read and write.Single drive: Rip the backup with DVD Decrypter in Mode ISO read and Mode ISO write. That would be by far the fastest way to backup.Just remember a few things when you do your first backup copy that you plan on re-ripping:Use high quality media,no cheap manufacturers like cmags.Keep burn speed at 4x maxKeep backup target at 4360 mbsNo multi-taskingQuality burner.If planning on re-ripping your own or someone elses backups,those errors must be reduced on the first copy. Too many errors,and it will be tougher-even impossible due to CRC errors.Using those 5 tips enables me to re-rip just about anything I backup regardless if it is DVD Decrypter or on the fly with Nero at 100% success rate.HP a1118x-b/athlon 64-3300+/BenQ 1650 BCDC/LG 8163B/Modded Wii/Epson-R300 and Ty Watershields!!!

dvd to mov converter
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 235739