━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Do you think you're  thomas 11/1/21(金) 7:18

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Do you think you're
 ■名前 : thomas <fortress5075@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 11/1/21(金) 7:18
 ■Web : http://birdie70.blog.com/2011/01/20/learning-to-make-unrestricted-cityville-funds-and-vitality/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   :D I consider me personally to be relatively properly educated in the newest generation of social network site games like The farmville game, Mafia Wars, FrontierVille and such. That is why when I started to observe these CityVille guides swallowing up all over the place I was type of surprised. I mean, I noticed why people may require some tips to progress in games similar to Mafia Wars, but CityVille?

At this stage though I had not actually played the online game, but I did not really think it could be almost all that complicated. I figured I will give it a shot though, so that I could say We knew what I had been talking about. And I was set for a rather big amaze. In no time, I was beyond coins and cash and acquired no goods to make. I have to admit, right now there way more to this sport than I had awaited.

I eventually were able to dig myself away from my City Ville original hole and out of your red, but We still wasn't generating all that much development. I started to consider that maybe I needed to view what these manuals were all about. We wasn't really planning on much, but since My partner and i hadn't done so properly on my own both, I figured it was well worth a shot.

So I chosen up a guide called CityVille Secrets, and had been pleasantly surprised by the ideas I found in it. Would you think there were a lot of ways you could attach up a virtual city, however believe me, you can. I used to be still stumbling coupled at level Sixteen when I got the particular guide after 2 weeks regarding playing regularly. I am just the proud who owns a fabulous city and at degree 46. And I nonetheless look back with my guide from time to time. If you're having difficulty getting into the swing associated with things in CityVille, this kind of guide is not a bad expenditure.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 230232