▼Suggestion: Change  Oriensebradia 10/11/29(月) 8:34

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Suggestion: Change
 ■名前 : Oriensebradia <assossa@gmx.us>
 ■日付 : 10/11/29(月) 8:34
 ■Web : http://hyipinvestment.biz/?a=cust&page=investment
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Suggestion: Shift Color Of Forum & Wipe Cluttered Design/layout

Hi, I rumination to put on the market a suggestion. One-liner of the plain reasons I am not as brisk on this forum is appropriate to the color more than anything. When I pocket here I perceive like ugh! It's a hard color not complimented on anything and I need to shoot and be paid dotty the site. It's like waking up to a gloomy epoch and idea like the walls are closing in in every direction me (referring to the stopper and nub bars that are on this purlieus in appendix to the already cloudy color). Doesn't make after a saintly combination at all. It might barely be me who feels this way, so I'm assured just my two cents won't be enough to procure it to change. But the profiles are really unsightly that I honourable don't stay anyone's profile. I evaluate MMG should re-consider usual help to what it was before in terms of color and design or better anyway come up with something well-advised and simple and not too busy. The forum was already energetic years ago, so to receive all this stuff prospering on in the statistics and on the sidebars, and surpass and can bars, just makes in spite of a cluttered-scene. And maybe it was changed that way because MMG is not as active as it tolerant of to be back in the day. So it gives misguided the impression the forum is as active as back then when it's truly not. Since the mutate, I've inaugurate myself making a countless aspect and making functioning posts on other forums with more packed "hard" colors (not gradients or softer colors). Forums without clutter in lay out or layout. MMG is too soft in mien and needs to wake up and kill the depressing look. It undoubtedly doesn't lure me to it as often as it old to years ago when it had a more grabbing color scheme. Dialect mayhap others perceive the same. I don't know. But every dismal moon I return to see if there's been a changed and if not whether I can "have to do with" with the depressing bear or not. But that's upright it, it's every blue moon. It's like MMG is in a allege of mourning. It's sickening. MMG needs a makeover that says HEY WE'RE CRAWLING AND CRACKING LIKE FIREWORKS! As of at present it's not saying that it's saying, "We've struggle our members away and we've been wretched for the passed two or more years." And get in sight of the recess shape of develop and layout and let the life certain IS FINANCE AND BOOMING! The colors do mean a portion in keeping people on your purlieus, I've learned. Rightful pondering I'd quota my thoughts.

make money online with affiliate programm
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 208538