━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼A Great Dentist Vis  entilmile 10/11/16(火) 6:43

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : A Great Dentist Vis
 ■名前 : entilmile <4@akb007.com>
 ■日付 : 10/11/16(火) 6:43
 ■Web : http://www.cosmeticdentistry.invisiligndentist.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I had the best experience ever the other day at the dentist. I needed my front teeth fixed so I went to Finkelstein Dental Centre in Sydney. I was really anxious but the receptionist was fantastic and she made me feel at home.

I met a wonderful dentist, Dr. Bartolazo, who assessed my cosmetic needs. He recommended six porcelain veneers (which I already knew I needed before I made the appointment). I agreed to the treatment plan and scheduled my next visit for the veneer preps.

When I returned, I previewed what my teeth would look like. Dr. Bartolazo put this plastic stuff on my teeth and they looked amazing! I was stoked and more than ready for the new veneers.

My appointment took about 3 hours and I left with temporary veneers that looked 200 times better than when I first arrived! But Dr. B told me that the permanent veneers would look even better than these!

I returned about 3 weeks later for the final visit. It took about 2 hours and when I looked in the mirror I was absolutely stunned at the results. My teeth look fantastic! Picture perfect. I look like a movie star now!

I highly recommend Finkelstein Dental Centre for cosmetic dentistry. You will be amazed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 203783