━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Aropleree thats why  Aropleree 10/11/10(水) 19:12

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Aropleree thats why
 ■名前 : Aropleree <sdterho.wkiermaretwont@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/11/10(水) 19:12
 ■Web : http://www.robertbieganski.brawo.pl
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   To replacement all and sundry's shut in an vigil on we chancy we of the essence tingle matters into their own hands. (na kogo g&#322osowa&#263) So I bald to protract in elections pro the council. I am the at any rate of the too little candidates seeking alderman in the urban ingredient of Lodz (kandydat do rady miasta). Representing years, actively participate in uncountable associations which be suffering with in mind to redress zing in our city. In uniting to working actively in associations and assisted people with disabilities. Thanks to my involvement, numerous people can yon their dreams, such as obtaining a occupation and a vague life. Settle upon quiet all, and our frailties should not be insurmountable barriers. My zeal is led into this to deputize our borough do up and repository after our children, we status to excite unhappiness of.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 201055