通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Your Worst Blind Da  Trepvubre 10/7/31(土) 2:38

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Your Worst Blind Da
 ■名前 : Trepvubre <fl@assmeow.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/31(土) 2:38
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I'm going to post a couple of these.....

I was set up with a friend of my roommate's girlfriend. Let's call the date "Lisa" and lets call the roomy's gf "Karen". I knew what she looked like so I knew there was an attraction but I had never spoken with her.

We met outside of the restaurant and Lisa was on her cell phone. I figured it must of been important but as we walked in and waited for the table she kept talking about stupid crap- clearly on the phone with a BFF about nonsense. She gets off the phone, doesn't apologize and we get seated.

About 2 minutes later her phone rings again and it is the same "OMG, No Way!" crap conversations. The waitress comes over and we order drinks...while she is still on the phone and I twiddle my thumbs. The drinks come, Lisa is still on the phone.... I'm 1/2 done my drink and have waved the waitress off once already because Lisa is still on the phone.

Finally about 20 minutes into it I quietly stand up, take $20 out of my wallet and walk out without saying a word. As I'm walking out I see Lisa's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates, her mouth open wide and her face turning red in embarrassment (all of the surrounding tables had seen what transpired and were whispering to themselves about it)

By the time I got home, my date Lisa was on the phone with Karen who was over at our house at the time. It didn't occur to me until now that my date was probably on the phone with Karen the whole time!

Karen was pissed. As soon as I walked through the door she started attacking me with "You are such an asshole, why would you just leave her there and not say anything!?!?"

I looked her dead in the eyes and calmly replied "I didn't want to interrupt such an important phone call" and then walked into my room and went to bed. As I was leaving the living room I noticed the same expression on her face that Lisa had when I left the restaurant.

SIDE NOTE: fast-forward about 6 months and Lisa and I wound up being fuck buddies for a while, so everyone won in the end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 176978