通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Why Blind Dates Are  Trepvubre 10/7/30(金) 5:43

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Why Blind Dates Are
 ■名前 : Trepvubre <fl@assmeow.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/30(金) 5:43
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Sister's husband wants me to go out with his best friend. Not so much blind, because we both had kinda known each other through him, but hadn't ever talked exclusively among ourselves.

First, he insists on opening doors for me. Not like, the car door as I enter or a building door -- that would have been OK. But everything. When we pulled up to the movie theater, I tried to exit the car. Instead he yelled "NO NO" and ran out of the car and to the passenger side, pushed the door closed and then opened it again.

He took me to see Exit Wounds. Again, he made a scene at the box office when I said I'd pay for my own ticket. I had told him before that I thought first dates should be dutch so that no one feels any undue pressure but he actually pushed me out of the way, so he could pay for our tickets. I was steamed.

After the movie, he asked if I wanted to go to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee and dessert. I told him I had to get home. On the way home, he told me that he'd be really happy if I came to church with him on Sunday so I could meet his family. Ick.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 176858