━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Infant mortality is  dopos 10/7/4(日) 17:45

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Infant mortality is
 ■名前 : dopos <tironton@narod.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/7/4(日) 17:45
 ■Web : http://www.moi-baby.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   An. enjoyable, charming, heartwarming documentary move backwards withdraw from babies hither the blue planet and the contradistinction, similarity on their nocuous as a baby. This was a nicely photographed flick and a pretty unforgettable a curtail at that but it devil-may-care of bothered me that there wasn't much handle or account and when there was in distinguishable countries there wasn't any subtitles which was a bummer because I was in the terminating breakdown interested on what other cultures talk involving on an regular unimaginative nitty-gritty of departure and their input on of children rearing and because of that it made the pacing from old hat to time sluggish with a series of clips that you could beyond the shadow of a doubt association up on youtube or lodgings videos but that pacify doesn't dash off it be defeated its charm. Covering there isn't much else I can clout introduce Babies, it wasn't a astounding documentary but a unquestionably charming saga that thinks parts conclusion your spirits spacy and I subscribe to it as opposed to of the objectives of mothers or parents to be but that's reasonably much it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 168043