▼It's so great that  dvdtoappletvconverter 10/7/2(金) 5:22

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : It's so great that
 ■名前 : dvdtoappletvconverter <1pageperday@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/2(金) 5:22
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-video-to-apple-tv-suite/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello, Is there anybody here?.
I like r360.jp because I learned a lot here. Now it's time for me to pay back.
Why I post this guide on this of r360.jp is to help visitors solve the same problem.
Please let me know if it is off topic here.
Here is the guide, wish it would do people a favor.

How to convert DVD to MP4 for iPod, iPhone, MP4 Player on Mac OS X?  convert m4p mp4 video converter for mac 
Do you have DVDs and want to convert DVD to MP4 format for your iPod, iPhone or other MP4 Player especially on Mac OS X? This article will guide you to convert DVD to MP4 format on your Mac using Mac DVD to MP4 Converter(convert video to zen , dvd burner ). 
Introduction of Mac DVD to MP4 Converter(dvd to zune converter , video converter ) 
iSkysoft DVD to MP4 Converter(dvd creator , Wii Video Converter ) for Mac - a developed just for Mac OS users to convert DVD to MP4 video files. It provides you with various output MP4 video formats for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, PSP and so on. It can also just rip DVD audio to M4A for playback on your players. 
iSkysoft DVD to MP4 converter lets you choose to convert any chapters or titles and even trim the length of each title or chapter. If you don't want to generate a single file for every chapter or title, iSkysoft DVD to MP4 Converter(M4p Converter , DVD Video to Apple TV ) can join the selected titles or chapters and only output one file. You can also set video brightness, contrast, saturation and so on to set the output movie quality, and select DVD subtitle and audio track to convert your DVD movie in any language available on your DVD. 
Free download trial is available: Intel Version , PowerPC Version . 
Step-by-stey Guide: How to converter DVD to MP4 on Mac OS X 
Step 1. Launch Mac DVD to MP4 Converter(Best Video Converter , download iPod video converter ). Add DVD movie. 
Click the Load DVD or Load IFO button to browse your computer and find the DVD folder you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM. Open your DVD folder and select the VIDEO_TS folder or IFO files, then click OK. 
After adding your movie, you can choose any titles or chapters that you want to convert by ticking the check boxes before them. 
Step 2. Output Settings. 
You can rename the output file for a selected current title/chapter. You can select subtitle or audio track you want to put on your converted movie. 
After finishing all settings you can click the Settings button to set video and audio encoding settings, choose if to merge the selected titles or chapters into one file, and set an output directory to save the output files. 
Step 3. Change output path to where you want. 
Step 4. Start to convert DVD to MP4 format. 
Ok, now you can convert your DVDs to MP4 format yourselft.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 167493