▼This solved my big  dvdcopyformac 10/7/2(金) 3:16

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : This solved my big
 ■名前 : dvdcopyformac <1pageperday@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/2(金) 3:16
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-copy-mac/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello, Good night.
I love r360.jp because I learned a lot here. Now it's time for me to pay back.
The reason I post this guide on this of r360.jp is to help people solve the same problem.
Please let me know if it is inapproprate here.
Here is the guide, hope it would help you.

Ringtone Creator Guide: How to create ringtone with the ringtone converter, Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker. 08/05/2009 17:30:21 
With the development of mobile communications, more and more people have different brands of mobile phones with various main functions. Most young people are popular with music mobile phones, which have powerful music functions. 
Then, do you ever thought to create ringtone with your favorite songs, specially make your own ringtone with lovely music? 
This ringtone maker guide will show you how to create ringtone easily and fast by ringtone converter, ringtone creator - Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker. 
With ImTOO Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker , you can create ringtone from files of almost all video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A to MP3 file as your Windows Mobile device ringtone. Besides, you can trim the file to get the segment you want with unwanted ones discarded. This mobile ringtone converter can transfer MP3 ringtone to your Windows Mobile device directly after completing create ringtone. 
Ringtone Creator Guide: How to create ringtone to make your own ringtone with the ringtone converter, Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker? 
Step 1: Ringtone converter preparation: 
Download the ringtone maker , the ringtone converter is easy and fast to setup. 
Step 2: File importation: 
Click "Browse" button after "Input File" to choose a video or audio that you want to create ringtone. This ringtone maker supports almost all kinds of common formats. 
Step 3: File exportation: 
Before getting down to create ringtone, click "Browse" button after "Local Output File" to choose an output path. 
Tips: 
1. Pre-listen the video or audio file before starting to make your own ringtone, just click the play button.This ringtone creator provides a built-in music player: 
2. The ringtone creator supports clipping the video or audio file to make your own ringtone by setting the "Start Time" and "End Time", or just sliding the two small triangles below the progress bar: 
Step 4: Just click the round button, this ringtone maker will begin to create ringtone to make your own ringtone. 
Step 5: This ringtone converter provides a function to enable you transfer created ringtone to your Windows Mobile device directly after making ringtone. 
After a while, this ringtone creator will complete make your own ringtone. ImTOO Windows Mobile Ringtone Maker is an easy and powerful ringtone creator, you may enjoy with it. 
Free download the ringtone converter is available now.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 167463