▼It's your discovery  ipodripformac 10/7/1(木) 8:15

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : It's your discovery
 ■名前 : ipodripformac <1pageperday@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/1(木) 8:15
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/ipod-to-mac-transfer/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello, Good evening.
I like r360.jp because I learned a lot here. Now it's time for me to pay back.
The reason I want to post this guide on this of r360.jp is to help people solve the same problem.
Please contact me if it is off topic here.
Here is the guide, wish it would do people a favor.

Guide: How to convert DVD to MP4 with ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter  DVD Video to iPhone Mac 
This article will show you how to convert DVD to MP4 with ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter. ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter can help you rip and convert DVD to MP4, AVI, Xvid and DivX video formats. 
Introduction of ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter 
ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter is powerful, easy to use DVD ripping software. It helps you rip and convert DVD to MP4, AVI, Xvid and DivX video format, which is playable in most portable media player (MP4 player) such as Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos Gmini402, iriver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision, etc. It also supports convert popular audio formats to MP3, AAC, and M4A. 
Step-by-step guide: How to convert dvd ripper DVD to MP4 with ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter  MP4 Converter Mac 
Step 1: Download the free trial of ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter , and run it. 
Step 2: Import DVD files. ImTOO DVD to MP4 Converter supports convert DVD disc, DVD folder and IFO files to MP4 format. 
Step 3: Choose Audio and Subtitle. 
Step 4: Output setting.  convert dvd on mac 
  Click "Edit -> Show Chapters" to show all DVD chapters Check chapters or titles you want to convert Click to select chapters or titles then press Profile drop-down list to select a MP4 profile as your output format 
You can reset audio and video parameters: just click a file and reset them on the Advanced Profile Settings panel. Click "Apply to All" to apply the changed profile to all files. Click "Save as..." button next to the Profile to save the changed profile as a User Defined profile. 
Step 5: Click Browse button to select your output path. 
Step 6: Click Start Ripping to start to convert your DVD to MP4 format. 
Ok, done. 
iphone video converter
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 167239