▼I learned a lot fro  DVDConverter 10/7/1(木) 5:38

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : I learned a lot fro
 ■名前 : DVDConverter <1pageperday@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/7/1(木) 5:38
 ■Web : http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-converter/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hi, Good evening.
I love r360.jp because I learned a lot here. Now it's time for me to pay back.
Why I want to post this guide on this of r360.jp is to help people solve the same problem.
Please let me know if it is unacceptable here.
Here is the guide, hope it would help you.

Guide for Mobile Converter(DVD Video to iPod Mac , DVD Cloner ), convert video to 3gp, convert to mobile videos by Mobile Video Converter(PPT to DVD , ppt to dvd converter ).  Midi Converter DVD Converter 
Nowadays, more and more people have mobile phones. Do you usually enjoy videos or movies with your mobile phones? If so, I consider this how to convert to mobile video guide may do some help to you. 
Aimersoft Video Converter(rip audio from dvd , dvd ripper ) for Mobile Devices is one of the Mobile Video Converter(DVD Video to iPhone , ipod video converter ) that designed for mobile phones. All common video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG, MPG, FLV, DAT, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASF, 3GP, etc. can be convert to mobile video. After convert video to 3gp or mp4, users can watch them with mobile phones. The Mobile Converter(DVD to PSP , dvd burner for mac ) can convert video to 3gp or mp4 formats that supports all cell phone of brands such as Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, LG, etc. 
Click to download here! 
Besides, you can have a try of some other functional Mobile Converter(convert video to xbox , DVD burner ), such as Wondershare Video Converter(audio converter review , mac psp video converter ) for Mobile Phone , Daniusoft Video to Mobile Phone Converter(ipod rip for mac , how to convert video to blackberry ) , ImTOO 3GP Video Converter(mac iphone ringtone maker , FLV Converter ) , and so on. All of the Mobile Video Converter(Drm Converter , MP4 Converter Mac ) can convert to mobile video; especially convert video to 3gp fast. All of the Mobile Converter(youtube video downloader , DVD burner ) software can be downloaded for free. 
This Mobile Video Converter(DVD Video to Zune , photo editing software ) has these key features: 
  The Mobile Converter(best audio editing software , ipod video converter for mac ) supports batch conversions and customizes video profile. It supports various kinds of video aspect ratios including 16:9, 4:3 and full screen. The Mobile Video Converter(dvd burner for mac , dvd ripper ) supports video crop and movie trimming. It also provides the function of powerful video editing: allow users to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. The Mobile Converter(convert mov video , convert dpg to video ) provides users the function of capturing pictures from videos and save the captured pictures as JPG or BMP files.  photo editor convert dvd to ipod 
Guide for Mobile Converter(convert dpg to video , mac ipod transfer ), convert video to 3gp, convert to mobile videos by Mobile Video Converter(audio editing software , extract audio from dvd ) - Aimersoft Video Converter(ipod video converter , DPG Converter ) for Mobile Devices: 
Step 1: Free download this Mobile Video Converter(convert music files , zen converter ). 
Step 2: Just click the button "Add" to add files you want to convert to mobile video. The Mobile Converter(convert avi to dvd , top video converter ) supports to convert almost all common video formats. 
Step 3: Click Profile to select output formats from drop-down list. You can convert to mobile video formats, for example: convert video to 3gp. 
Tips of this Mobile Video Converter(ppt to video converter , ipod rip for mac ): 
1. After clicking "Settings" behind the "Profile", you will find the "Save As" button. Usual used video formats can be saved as your customized formats. 
2. Before convert to mobile video, you can rename the output video by clicking the right key of mouse and choosing "Rename Selected File". 
3. Meanwhile, this Mobile Converter(copy dvd , Mkv Converter ) allows you to view file information. 
4. Function of Trim & Crop & Effect: 
1) Trim: 
Using this function, you can set start time and end time before convert video to 3gp or other formats. 
2) Crop: 
The Mobile Converter(ipod rip , iPhone ringtone maker ) supports customizing various kinds of video aspect ratios. 
3) Effect: 
It provides you the function of setting video effect (brightness, contrast and saturation) and volume. 
Step 4: The Mobile Video Converter(mac dvd ripper , convert dvd to ipod ) supports you to choose output path. Or you may just keep the default. 
Step 5: Just one click, the useful Mobile Converter(best audio converter , mod converter ) software will start the process - convert to mobile video formats. 
The speed of converting is fast, you can get the converted video after several minutes. 
Get the trial now! Try to convert video to 3gp or other video formats with the easily used Mobile Video Converter(iPhone ringtone maker for mac , DVD Audio Extractor )! 
With the development of mobile phones, more and more Mobile Converter(dvd to psp conveter for mac , convert video to iphone on mac ) which are applicable to the new phones continue to emerge. Users can get Mobile Video Converter(dvd to apple tv converter , dvd ripper ) easily and have more and more good choices!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 167216