━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Manchester United F  jisungpark 10/6/15(火) 20:11

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Manchester United F
 ■名前 : jisungpark <chieriaprah@pozitifff.com>
 ■日付 : 10/6/15(火) 20:11
 ■Web : http://www.pulsebet.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   That just about wraps it up. My collection of the very best centre forwards to kick a ball for Manchester Utd before Ferguson's days. Are you wondering why I decided to only include pre-Ferguson players in this list? Actually it's simply because I feel the forwards that have been at Utd during Alex Ferguson's lengthy leadership in charge of United require a write up all to themselves. Sir Alex Ferguson hasn't been short of forwards to chose from. There is a good chance this wont be my last word on the issue. A piece on the strikers who played for Alex may be on the cards. manchester united manchester united It took a while before United would again savour the sweet taste of victory, but in the nineties and early noughties, Sir Alex Ferguson led the club to eight league championships in 11 years, the last one during the 2002-03 season. The team also made history in 1999 as the first team to win the elusive treble, the UEFA Champions League, the FA Premier League and the FA Cup in the same season. rooney wayne Manchester United Football Club is an English football club that plays in the Premier League. The Red Devils as they are commonly known have more than 300 million world-wide supporters. Meaning that out of every 20 people on earth, one of them will be a Manchester United Fan! Currently managed by Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United are one of the most successful teams in the history of English football having won 21 major titles since he became manager in 1986. During its remarkable history, many distinguished players have run out in the famous Manchester United shirt which can trace its origins back when Manchester United were known as Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Football Club.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 160783