━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼George Best, A Lege  jisungpark 10/6/12(土) 4:03

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : George Best, A Lege
 ■名前 : jisungpark <chieriaprah@pozitifff.com>
 ■日付 : 10/6/12(土) 4:03
 ■Web : http://www.pulsebet.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   That just about wraps it up. My collection of the very best centre forwards to kick a ball for Manchester Utd before Ferguson's days. Are you wondering why I decided to only include pre-Ferguson players in this list? Actually it's simply because I feel the forwards that have been at Utd during Alex Ferguson's lengthy leadership in charge of United require a write up all to themselves. Sir Alex Ferguson hasn't been short of forwards to chose from. There is a good chance this wont be my last word on the issue. A piece on the strikers who played for Alex may be on the cards. manchesterunited To be perfectly honest, Manchester United has the kind of rich and accomplished sports history that can make any native son or daughter of Manchester proud. They have been one of the most successful football clubs in English football history, winners of the FA Premier League/Football League 15 times and the FA Cup 11 times. In addition, Manchester United has also won the League Cup twice, the European Cup twice, the UEFA Cup Winners Cup once, the Intercontinental Cup once and the European Super Cup once. wayne rooney The current home games Manchester United shirt is red with a vertical, white stripe on the reverse. A patch with the words "The Red Devils" on a picture of the club's famous devil mascot is sewn onto to the bottom-left of the jersey. By contrast, the away shirt in use today is white with blue piping at the edges. It has red trim on the neck and the club emblem is on a white background on the left breast. The club emblem is pictured on a white background shield situated on the left breast. The emblem has been altered through the years but was originally designed based on the crest of the City of Manchester. One day Matt Busby was watching a local rugby team in Salford and was impressed by their flair and adventure on the pitch. When he discovered their nickname was "The Red Devils" he decided to attach it to his Manchester United team.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 159694