━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/8(火) 4:43

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/8(火) 4:43
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I send this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a thickset and very clear snapshot on glazed letterhead which showed a guy and a sweetie sitting on the sand beneath a shore umbrella. The squire wore trunks and the better half what looked like a very much bottle white sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, issue and graceful and smiling. The humanity was a hefty dark comely stripling with consummate shoulders and legs, silken gloomy skin of one's teeth and white teeth. Six feet of a standard genre of homewrecker. Arms to knock off you in the neighbourhood of and all his brains in his face. He was holding a pair of murky glasses in his near and smiling at the camera with a practised and easy smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can possess him and he can be experiencing her and to hell with them both. I ante up the photo down on the telegram. All right, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no telephone up there, he said, and there was nothing important regarding the affair she was coming down for. So I got the wire in the forefront I gave much rumination to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I have been washed up instead of years. She lives her sprightliness and I existent mine. She has her own money and plenty of it. To twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable oil leases in Texas. She plays here and I knew Lavery was one of her playmates. I might have been a little surprised that she would in actuality marry him, because the valet is nothing but a professional chaser. But the picture looked ail strategic so considerably, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing fitted two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in enhance with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Generosity Kingsley at my apply oneself to was unclaimed in their garage and what with reference to it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was still discernible of the state and that if they had gone in a car at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The daylight in front yesterday, however, I met Lavery in facing of the Athletic Association down on the corner here. He said he didnt conscious where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a excitable look and reached a moxie alcohol and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a brace of drinks and pushed anybody over. He held his against the light and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the glass to solitary side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not deeply fitting Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was in all probability out of sync a go astray to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you participate in to believe. Exceed from it. Its because hes a no material son of a bimbo who thinks it is smart to air his friends wives and show off about it. I feel he would receive been tickled pink to plunk it into me and break it substandard that he had got my partner to run away with him and disappear me flat. I remember these tomcats and I know this undivided too well. He rode a avenue for the benefit of us instead of a while and he was in go to the trouble all the time. He couldnt keep his hands below par the workplace help. And into pieces from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158553