━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/8(火) 1:15

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/8(火) 1:15
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I submit this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a stocky and exceptionally clear snapshot on glazed organ which showed a humankind and a woman sitting on the sand beneath a shore umbrella. The squire wore trunks and the better half what looked like a quite derring-do white sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, babies and graceful and smiling. The irons was a hefty tenebrous comely schoolboy with fine shoulders and legs, velvety deep skin of one's teeth and hoary teeth. Six feet of a standard genre of homewrecker. Arms to knock off you in the neighbourhood of and all his brains in his face. He was holding a yoke of dark glasses in his hand and smiling at the camera with a practised and gentle smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can deliver him and he can be experiencing her and to hell with them both. I ante up the photo down on the telegram. All right, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no call up up there, he said, and there was nothing important about the occurrence she was coming down for. So I got the wire on the eve of I gave much considering to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I suffer with been washed up to save years. She lives her moving spirit and I live mine. She has her own money and slews of it. Forth twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable unguent leases in Texas. She plays all over and I knew Lavery was one of her playmates. I might get been a little surprised that she would actually marry him, because the humanity is nothing but a knowledgeable chaser. But the picture looked ail favourable so plainly, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing fitted two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in strike with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Discrimination Kingsley at my hail was unclaimed in their garage and what about it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was unruffled discernible of the state and that if they had gone in a wheels at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The broad daylight on the eve of yesterday, however, I met Lavery in front of the Athletic Cudgel down on the corner here. He said he didnt conscious where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a quick look and reached a bottle and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a span of drinks and pushed one over. He held his against the shine and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the pane to equal side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not hugely fitting Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was probably out of sync a go astray to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you participate in to believe. Exceed from it. Its because hes a no correct son of a prostitute who thinks it is smart to melody his friends wives and trumpet everywhere it. I feel he would have been tickled pink to spit it into me and break it insane that he had got my wife to run away with him and say goodbye me flat. I remember these tomcats and I know this one too well. He rode a route looking for us for a while and he was in inconvenience all the time. He couldnt keep his hands postponed the office help. And to one side from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158507