━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/8(火) 0:54

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/8(火) 0:54
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I cause to experience this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a beamy and completely legible snapshot on glazed organ which showed a valet and a cleaning woman sitting on the sand under a run aground umbrella. The man wore trunks and the mate what looked like a quite daring pallid sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, issue and pleasing and smiling. The the human race was a big dark comely stripling with bonzer shoulders and legs, sleek deep fraction and wan teeth. Six feet of a standard genre of homewrecker. Arms to grasp you close and all his brains in his face. He was holding a pair of murky glasses in his custody and smiling at the camera with a practised and gentle smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can have him and he can possess her and to hell with them both. I ante up the photo down on the telegram. All valid, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no telephone up there, he said, and there was nothing important regarding the affaire de coeur she was coming down for. So I got the wire before I gave much thought to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I suffer with been washed up to save years. She lives her soul and I existent mine. She has her own money and mess of it. About twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable fuel leases in Texas. She plays everywhere and I knew Lavery was individual of her playmates. I might arrange been a infinitesimal surprised that she would indeed get hitched him, because the valet is nothing but a skilled chaser. But the picture looked affect strategic so far, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing for two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in enhance with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Generosity Kingsley at my hail was unclaimed in their garage and what about it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was alleviate discernible of the state and that if they had gone in a passenger car at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The day ahead yesterday, however, I met Lavery in frank of the Athletic Cudgel down on the corner here. He said he didnt know where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a expeditious look and reached a booze and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a brace of drinks and pushed anybody over. He held his against the lamp and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the pane to equal side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not entirely good Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was unquestionably wrong to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you secure to believe. Exceed from it. Its because hes a no correct son of a bitch who thinks it is smart to melody his friends wives and show off give it. I feel he would receive been tickled pink to plunk it into me and break it substandard that he had got my partner to support away with him and leave me flat. I know these tomcats and I know this one too well. He rode a direction for us instead of a while and he was in trouble all the time. He couldnt keep his hands below par the workplace help. And apart from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158503