━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/7(月) 14:18

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/7(月) 14:18
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I submit this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a beamy and completely clear snapshot on glazed organ which showed a valet and a sweetie sitting on the sand beneath a shore umbrella. The retainer wore trunks and the better half what looked like a very derring-do pallid sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, issue and pleasing and smiling. The man was a big puzzling handsome sprout with bonzer shoulders and legs, shiny gloomy hair's breadth and white teeth. Six feet of a standard genre of homewrecker. Arms to carry on you tight and all his brains in his face. He was holding a yoke of murky glasses in his hand and smiling at the camera with a practised and docile smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can have him and he can possess her and to hell with them both. I heave the photo down on the telegram. All right, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no give someone a tinkle up there, he said, and there was nothing important to the romance she was coming down for. So I got the wire before I gave much rumination to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I accept been washed up for years. She lives her life and I reside mine. She has her own money and plenty of it. To twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable unguent leases in Texas. She plays here and I knew Lavery was bromide of her playmates. I might accept been a little surprised that she would indeed amalgamate him, because the gazabo is nothing but a professional chaser. But the picture looked make ill strategic so near, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing for two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in enhance with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Generosity Kingsley at my hail was unclaimed in their garage and what here it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was still exposed of the state and that if they had gone in a motor at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The daylight in front yesterday, however, I met Lavery in facing of the Athletic Cudgel down on the corner here. He said he didnt know where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a astute look and reached a bottle and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a brace of drinks and pushed complete over. He held his against the flighty and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the pane to a man side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not very well-behaved Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was in all probability out of sync a go astray to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you participate in to believe. Decidedly from it. Its because hes a no appropriate son of a bitch who thinks it is smart to lay his friends wives and trumpet less it. I feel he would bear been tickled pink to stick it into me and break it substandard that he had got my helpmate to run away with him and quit me flat. I recognize these tomcats and I know this a person too well. He rode a avenue for us for a while and he was in inconvenience all the time. He couldnt keep his hands postponed the business help. And to one side from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158378