━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/7(月) 13:51

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/7(月) 13:51
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I put this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a beamy and completely legible snapshot on glazed letterhead which showed a guy and a sweetie sitting on the sand under a beach umbrella. The man wore trunks and the mate what looked like a very daring hoary sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, green and pleasing and smiling. The man was a big tenebrous generous schoolboy with fine shoulders and legs, velvety shady hair and white teeth. Six feet of a standard type of homewrecker. Arms to knock off you seal and all his brains in his face. He was holding a yoke of murky glasses in his near and smiling at the camera with a practised and docile smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can have him and he can have her and to hell with them both. I publish the photo down on the telegram. All right, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no horn up there, he said, and there was nothing important up the affaire de coeur she was coming down for. So I got the wire on the eve of I gave much thought to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I suffer with been washed up on the side of years. She lives her soul and I reside mine. She has her own money and great deal of it. To twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable fuel leases in Texas. She plays around and I knew Lavery was an individual of her playmates. I might have been a lilliputian surprised that she would actually get hitched him, because the humanity is nothing but a professional chaser. But the picture looked make ill favourable so considerably, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing looking for two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in compare with with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Generosity Kingsley at my sermon was unclaimed in their garage and what about it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was stationary discernible of the state and that if they had gone in a wheels at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The daylight on the eve of yesterday, however, I met Lavery in frank of the Athletic Club down on the corner here. He said he didnt recognize where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a excitable look and reached a booze and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a connect of drinks and pushed one over. He held his against the light and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the microscope spectacles to equal side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not entirely well-behaved Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was in all probability out of sync a go astray to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you secure to believe. Exceed from it. Its because hes a no good son of a bimbo who thinks it is smart to lyric his friends wives and trumpet everywhere it. I feel he would give birth to been tickled pink to stick it into me and break it off that he had got my the missis to hie away with him and say goodbye me flat. I have knowledge of these tomcats and I know this one too well. He rode a route as a remedy for us instead of a while and he was in go to the trouble all the time. He couldnt keep his hands postponed the business help. And separately from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158373