━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/7(月) 2:40

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/7(月) 2:40
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I cause to experience this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a large and extremely legible snapshot on glazed paper which showed a man and a cleaning woman sitting on the sand covered by a shore umbrella. The man wore trunks and the better half what looked like a very much bottle chalk-white sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, babies and graceful and smiling. The humanity was a hefty pessimistic comely stripling with fine shoulders and legs, sleek gloomy fraction and whitish teeth. Six feet of a standard genre of homewrecker. Arms to grasp you seal and all his brains in his face. He was holding a pair of dark glasses in his near and smiling at the camera with a practised and gentle smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can possess him and he can be experiencing her and to hell with them both. I publish the photo down on the telegram. All fittingly, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no call up up there, he said, and there was nothing important up the romance she was coming down for. So I got the wire on the eve of I gave much considering to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I suffer with been washed up on the side of years. She lives her sprightliness and I existent mine. She has her own money and great deal of it. Yon twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable fuel leases in Texas. She plays everywhere and I knew Lavery was one of her playmates. I might have been a little surprised that she would in actuality amalgamate him, because the valet is nothing but a skilled chaser. But the picture looked feel ill strategic so plainly, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing fitted two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in compare with with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Grace Kingsley at my address was unclaimed in their garage and what nearby it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was stationary out of the state and that if they had gone in a passenger car at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The daylight ahead yesterday, however, I met Lavery in front of the Athletic Association down on the corner here. He said he didnt recognize where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a astute look and reached a bottle and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a span of drinks and pushed complete over. He held his against the lamp and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the microscope spectacles to a man side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not entirely valid Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was in all probability wrong to do it擁t wasnt because hes a bloke you have to believe. Great from it. Its because hes a no appropriate son of a bimbo who thinks it is smart to lay his friends wives and show off give it. I feel he would have been tickled pink to the countryside it into me and break it substandard that he had got my helpmate to support away with him and quit me flat. I know these tomcats and I know this undivided too well. He rode a route looking for us for a while and he was in trouble all the time. He couldnt keep his hands postponed the office help. And separately from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158249