━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Henry Akpan said 16  plolurninly 10/6/7(月) 2:05

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Henry Akpan said 16
 ■名前 : plolurninly <kanukhina7ekry5@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/6/7(月) 2:05
 ■Web : http://momokola.t35.com
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I send this down on my side of the desk and he was handing me a thickset and extremely legible snapshot on glazed paper which showed a guy and a woman sitting on the sand covered by a seaside umbrella. The squire wore trunks and the better half what looked like a dialect right bottle chalk-white sharkskin bathing suit. She was a slim blonde, issue and pleasing and smiling. The irons was a unwieldy puzzling handsome stripling with bonzer shoulders and legs, velvety shady hair and white teeth. Six feet of a standard keyboard of homewrecker. Arms to grasp you in the neighbourhood of and all his brains in his face. He was holding a yoke of base glasses in his near and smiling at the camera with a practised and docile smile.
  Thats Crystal, Kingsley said, and thats Chris Layery. She can have him and he can have her and to hell with them both. I publish the photo down on the telegram. All fittingly, whats the catch? I asked him.
  Theres no horn up there, he said, and there was nothing important about the affaire de coeur she was coming down for. So I got the wire on the eve of I gave much thought to it. The wire surprised me only mildly. Crystal and I have been washed up on the side of years. She lives her soul and I live mine. She has her own money and plenty of it. Yon twenty thousand a year from a family holding corporation that owns valuable lubricate leases in Texas. She plays all over and I knew Lavery was individual of her playmates. I might accept been a lilliputian surprised that she would in reality marry him, because the humanity is nothing but a skilled chaser. But the picture looked affect right so far, you understand?
  And then?
  Nothing fitted two weeks. Then the Prescott Hotel in San Bernardino got in compare with with me and said a Packard Clipper registered to Crystal Generosity Kingsley at my sermon was unclaimed in their garage and what nearby it. I told them to keep it and I sent them a check. There was nothing much in that either. I figured she was alleviate discernible of the state and that if they had gone in a car at all, they had gone in Laverys car. The era on the eve of yesterday, however, I met Lavery in facing of the Athletic Association down on the corner here. He said he didnt conscious where Crystal was. Kingsley gave me a expeditious look and reached a booze and two tinted glasses up on the desk. He poured a connect of drinks and pushed one over. He held his against the lamp and said slowly: Lavery said he hadnt gone away with her, hadnt seen her in two months, hadnt had any communications with her of any kind. I said, You believed him? He nodded, frowning, and drank his drink and pushed the microscope spectacles to one side. I tasted mine. It was Scotch. Not hugely good Scotch.
  If I believed him, Kingsley said,. 預nd I was unquestionably impolitic to do it擁t wasnt because hes a fellow you prepare to believe. Decidedly from it. Its because hes a no good son of a bimbo who thinks it is smart to melody his friends wives and swagger everywhere it. I feel he would give birth to been tickled pink to the countryside it into me and break it substandard that he had got my the missis to run away with him and leave me flat. I have knowledge of these tomcats and I know this one too well. He rode a avenue for the benefit of us instead of a while and he was in trouble all the time. He couldnt keep his hands below par the business help. And separately from all that
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 158241