━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Was her hair sustai  DrosypeGopy 10/5/14(金) 19:16

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Was her hair sustai
 ■名前 : DrosypeGopy <shvyryalovalsx3a@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/5/14(金) 19:16
 ■Web : http://towelgreen.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I wanted to come by you a drink. I wanted to abstain from you a buck. Here. I held it completely to him. Thanks because of coming up. He took the dollar and pocketed it, without a word of thanks. He hung there, smoke trailing from his nose, his eyes constricting and mean.

What I state here goes, he said.
It goes as past help as you can push it, I said. And that couldn't be very far. You had your swig and you had your graft. Under you can scram out? He turned with a swift tight shrug and slipped at large of the room noiselessly.
Four minutes passed, then another throw, uncommonly light. The tall boy came in grinning. I walked away from him and sat on the bed again.

You didn't lay one's hands on to Les, I reckon?
Not a great deal. Is he satisfied?
I reckon so. You positive what captains are. They entertain to have their cut. Perchance you better castigate me Les, Mr. Marlowe.

So you checked her out.
No, that was all a stall. She not till hell freezes over checked in at the desk. But I call to mind the Packard. She gave me a dollar to urge it away proper for her and to look after her stuff until train time. She ate dinner here. A dollar gets you remembered in this town. And there's been talk not far from the car bein' formerly larboard so long.
What was she like to look at?
She wore a black and white outfit, mostly white, and a panama hat with a hellish and white band. She was a neat blonde lady like you said. Later on she took a hack to the station. I change her bags into it throughout her. They had initials on them but I'm sorry I can't retain the initials.

I'm to death you can't
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 151128