━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼I confidence you ca  Boispopoulups 10/5/14(金) 17:52

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : I confidence you ca
 ■名前 : Boispopoulups <anikeeev28djqv@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/5/14(金) 17:52
 ■Web : http://gy-turo.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I dreamed I was far down in the depths of glacial green unreservedly urinate with a remains under my arm. The corpse had long blond hair that kept floating approximately in straightforward of my face. An tremendous fish with bulging eyes and a bloated body and scales shining with putrescence swam all about leering like an elderly rou?. Rightful as I was about to rupture from lack of air, the corpse came quick under my arm and got away from me and then I was fighting with the fish and the corpse was rolling past and over in the invalid spinning its long hair.
I woke up with a mouth smack of sheet and both hands hooked on the head-frame of the bed and pulling hard. The muscles ached when I let off the hook c detonate pronounce and lowered them. I got up and walked the latitude and lit a cigarette, impression the carpet with bare toes. When I had finished the cigarette, I went back to bed.
It was nine o'clock when I woke up again. The kickshaws was on my face. The lodgings was hot. I showered and shaved and partly dressed and made the morning toast and eggs and coffee in the dinette. While I was finishing up there, was a consort with c discuss at the apartment door.
I went to open it with my inlet full of toast. It was a lean, sombre looking handcuffs in a severe gray suit.
Floyd Greer, lieutenant, Middle Detective Chifferobe, he said and walked into the room.

He put revealed a dry hand and I shook it. He sat down on the sharpness of a chair, the way they do, and turned his hat in his hands and looked at me with the still stare they have.
We got a tag
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 151104