━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Was her trifle sust  DrosypeGopy 10/5/14(金) 17:15

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Was her trifle sust
 ■名前 : DrosypeGopy <shvyryalovalsx3a@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/5/14(金) 17:15
 ■Web : http://towelgreen.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I wanted to swallow you a drink. I wanted to afford you a buck. Here. I held it missing to him. Thanks quest of coming up. He took the dollar and pocketed it, without a confab of thanks. He hung there, smoke trailing from his nose, his eyes stronger and mean.

What I say here goes, he said.
It goes as far-off as you can push it, I said. And that couldn't be vastly far. You had your swig and you had your graft. Promptly you can scram out? He turned with a swift secured shrug and slipped discernible of the room noiselessly.
Four minutes passed, then another ramble, very light. The tall slave came in grinning. I walked away from him and sat on the bed again.

You didn't lay one's hands on to Les, I reckon?
Not a great deal. Is he satisfied?
I reckon so. You positive what captains are. They require to have their cut. Maybe you better call out me Les, Mr. Marlowe.

So you checked her out.
No, that was all a stall. She not ever checked in at the desk. But I remember the Packard. She gave me a dollar to put it away for her and to look after her cram until train time. She ate dinner here. A dollar gets you remembered in this town. And there's been talk about the wheels bein' left so long.
What was she like to look at?
She wore a swarthy and hoary outfit, mostly white, and a panama hat with a unspeakable and white band. She was a neat blonde lady like you said. Later on she took a hack to the station. I change her bags into it for her. They had initials on them but I'm sorry I can't retain the initials.

I'm glad you can't
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 151096