▼how to edit music  Scouniomync 10/4/21(水) 18:06

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : how to edit music
 ■名前 : Scouniomync <videoconverter2010@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/4/21(水) 18:06
 ■Web : http://www.iphoneringtonemakers.net/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   How to fit three movies on a DVD

I recently saw an interesting post on a forum about how to make DVD by burning movies of different formats to a DVD. M4p Converter That would allow you to view the videos on your own home DVD player and TV. As a movie fans, I have a large collection of movies on my hard disk. But as my collection becomes larger and larger, here comes the problem: these movies occupy too many hard disk spaces iPhone ringtone maker for mac  that I don't have enough places to store other important data. So make a backup of these movies becomes a pretty urgent task. So I had to either buy a larger hard disk, or burn these video files to DVD for backup. Burning them to DVD seems to be more practical for me. Following I'll show you how to make DVD and burn video files to DVD, let's get on with it.
The problems to merge video files to DVD FLV Converter 
Different formats. Actually I want to put my three loved movies in one DVD5 disc. "Leon", "The fifth element" and "The big blue", the three are all directed by my favorite Luc Besson. But the problem is the three movies are of different formats: AVI, MP4, and DivX (Many may have this problem). Then how do I put three totally different format video files to DVD disc together? M4p Converter 
File size. I have a 4.7GB disc at hand, but the capacity of the three files seems to be a little bit larger. Then how do I compress them to fit a 4.7GB disc well? convert mp4 on mac 
DVD menu. As the three movies will be burned to one disc, so a simple menu seems to be necessary. In this way I can watch the three movies from the menu whenever I want.
DVD Creator. The best solution for me is to use a single program which could decode the videos, compress them to fit on a DVD-5 and burn the video files to DVD with no additional help of other programs. Surely, it must be easy enough and can do all these things for me.

The solution to create DVD extract audio from dvd 
Here I got a program called ImTOO DVD Creator. Actually there're many similar tools, so it doesn't matter which DVD burning program you use to burn DVDs - all will work. However, some may be faster or easier to understand for you. I choose it just because it's simple but enough to meet all my demands, and stable.

Here is the solution to the above problems. iPhone ringtone maker 
Different formats: I found I actually don't need to worry about the video formats. The input video formats supported are more than AVI, MP4, and DivX I mentioned above. Different video format files can be fitted on one disc with no additional effort. FLV Converter 
File size: Pity, this DVD creator cannot compress videos. However, after I use its video edit function to cut off the unwanted parts, I can fit the three video files to DVD disc with only 4.7GB volume. If they're still too large to fit one 4.7GB disc, you may have to use a video converter or something to compress them to an appropriate size. dvd clone 
DVD menu: Several menu templates are provided to create a simple menu. And of course, the template can be edited to make it be your own.
DVD Creator: ImTOO DVD Creator is basically satisfying, as it's pretty simple and fast to burn different video files to DVD.

Okay, let's start burning.
1. Add the three movies into the program. The bar at the bottom shows me the whole capacity of my movies.
2. Insert a blank disc and select it as destination. dvd to psp converter  (If you insert a rewritable disc with data, this program can erase the disc data if you need.)
3. Choose a menu template to create a menu automatically. If you need something special, you can change the background picture, add a song as the background music, and enter some text as the menu topic. For example, I entered "Luc Besson" here.
4. Select D5 (4.7G) as the target disc format in the left-bottom list. Here I find that the bottom bar shows the capacity of all my movies has exceeded 4.7GB a little bit. dvd ripper 
5. Select a file, and click "Edit" button below the file list to open "Video Edit" window, and set the start and end time to retain the very part I want with ads, trailer and intros removed. Now the total file size fits the disc fairly well. ipod to mac 
6. Okay, everything is ready now. Click "Start Burn", and have a cup of coffee. After some waiting, take your DVD out.

That's my way how to make DVD and burn video files to DVD. It became so easy with such a smart and powerful application.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 144948