■名前 : Scouniomync <videoconverter2010@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/4/21(水) 16:36
 ■Web : http://www.iphoneringtonemakers.net/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Convert Videos Between Formats
by Michael E. Callahan aka Dr. File Finder
。。。。
。。。。Working With Video
。。。。Lately I've become interested in video. It started out when I purchased a new video iPod. First, I loaded on my music. Then, I loaded on some pictures of my family. Hmmm, I thought, it says you can put videos on here too. I thought that might be fun so I started looking into it. Wow, what a surprise!
。。。。Today it's easier than ever to work with video on your computer. You can download videos, import video from cameras, get video off of DVDs, and lots more. There are even more devices to play your videos on including your PC and your cellular phone. Oh yes, and your iPod. ppt to dvd converter 
。。。。In starting my quest to put video on my iPod there were a couple of things I had to consider. One of the most important was the file format of the videos I had. To work with an iPod videos had to be in a certain format and mine weren't. That got me to searching for software and led to my discovery of AVS Video Tools.
。。。。Using Good Tools Mkv Converter 
。。。。Whether you're building a house, working on a car, or fiddling with video files, you need good tools. I found that AVS Video Tools consist of four different programs. For my purposes the module I needed was AVS Video Converter. The program is amazingly easy-to-use and you really don't have to be a video wizard to understand it. It converts video to and from a wide range of video file formats including AVI, MP4, ASF, MPEG, MOV, QT, DVD, Real, and many more. ipod rip 
。。。。
。。。。As you can see in the screen shot the program has everything you need laid right out for you. Not only that, but it couldn't be easier. You just select the file you want to convert. Then put in what you want the name of the output file to be. Lastly, just pick from one of the many presets and click Convert Now! Wap, just that fast your video is in a new format. Slick.
。。。。Being The Editor dvd to iphone 
。。。。I don't know about you, but many of the videos I have are far from perfect. There are places where the light wasn't good or the times when I forgot the camera was running and have a picture of the ground. With AVS Video Converter you can actually make yourself the editor. The program makes it easy to go through a video and mark bad sections for deletion. You can even preview the new version in a second window.
。。。。
。。。。You can also add markers which are like bookmarks within your videos. The program also lets you convert videos in batches so you don't have to do them one at a time. convert music files 
。。。。Summing It Up!
。。。。AVS Video Converter is just one of the useful tools found in the AVS Video Tools package. It's easy-to-use and intuitive and perfect for both new and experienced users. It can convert videos to and from a wide range of formats and can even do videos for your portable devices. I like AVS Video Convert so well that it's not only a Pick, but I'm also making it a Dr. File Finder Favorite and those are few and far between. Need some help with videos? Then AVS Video Tools is your solution. mac iphone video converter 
。。。。Stay tuned for reviews of the other tools that make up the AVS Video Tools package.
  Download AVS Video Tools NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 144925