▼Blog Writing Tip -  Fubanyday 10/3/21(日) 6:43

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Blog Writing Tip -
 ■名前 : Fubanyday <giselafain42@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/3/21(日) 6:43
 ■Web : http://classifiedblog.info
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hello there , my name is Darcy

What a fantastic place which you have here, keep up the really good work.

I would like to share one of the tips from my blog with you,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogging Tip # 3: Put The Reader In Mind.

When you write, you have to remember that you simply aren't writing for yourself, but you might be writing for another human being. Why is that visitor coming to your web page? Why did he locate it using that specific search term you're promoting?

A human being which is looking for a unique topic of info doesn't need to hear how your day went. If you might be preserving a sort of journal with your blog then that is certainly fine, but if you happen to be developing a company in your niche, and are targeting a specific search term for information, your personal life has no relevance in that post.

That is certainly not to say, nonetheless, that you simply should not add personality to your blog posts. You'll be able to make them rich and lively without getting into a whole lot of private details.

There is a separate place on your blog that you simply have to write some own facts about yourself, and that would be the "About Me" web page.

You'd be surprised at how several persons will click on this page if they are considering making a purchase from your website. Some Internet consumers want to discover out extra about the organization or individual they're purchasing from. Your "About Me" web page must be personalized so that you just become a real figure for them, and they feel they can trust you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more tips and tricks please visit my Blog

Have a great day
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 137337