━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Classics or not, Ja  WakLoaria 10/3/18(木) 6:22

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Classics or not, Ja
 ■名前 : WakLoaria <firifjm@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/3/18(木) 6:22
 ■Web : http://newz-god.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   McCluggage said she sold it for $6,000 and a Mini Moke in 1962, long rather than the model commanded $1 million and Motor Trend Ideal named it the fifth-greatest Ferrari ever.
Timing is everything, she joked.
McCluggage and Allen puissance show oneself to secure similar tastes, but McCluggage said she thinks classics authority a man hour include distinct designs, such as the Mazda Miata and Chrysler PT Cruiser.
At the same time, McCluggage said American muscle cars were prodigious in a fair line but didnt appeal to her as a racer.
It last will and testament be surprising what people meditate on classics, she said, adding that when she isnt driving a pile from the AutoWeek press swift, she is tootling far Santa Fe, New Mexico, in her 1993 Suzuki Sidekick.
I many times like the passenger car Im in. Im very fitful that in the works, she said.
Allen also is fickle. He modifies bordering on every car, a cardinal sin exchange for collectors who believe original parts must be preserved.
Theyre on no account like I like them, he said. The look isnt right. The ring isnt right. The discharge isnt where Id contain it.
The Detroit, Michigan, inherited said cars are for driving, and he recalls how he used to proceed a 1932 Ford more often than he should have.
It was like using a Rembrandt for the purpose a placemat, Allen said. But I cant farm out it take a seat there and not drive it.
McCluggage chuckled when she called collectors who tow their prized automobiles to shows trailer queens.
Classics or not, Jackson believes the days of the re-introduced muscle car might be numbered. Regulation ownership of GM and tighter fuel standards (prepossessing effect in 2016) could bring a peacefulness in manufacturing high-performance vehicles.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 136804