━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Classics or not, Ja  WakLoaria 10/3/17(水) 8:04

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Classics or not, Ja
 ■名前 : WakLoaria <firifjm@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/3/17(水) 8:04
 ■Web : http://newz-god.ru
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   McCluggage said she sold it in the interest of $6,000 and a Mini Moke in 1962, long in front the model commanded $1 million and Motor Trend Classic named it the fifth-greatest Ferrari ever.
Timing is everything, she joked.
McCluggage and Allen puissance appear to have similar tastes, but McCluggage said she thinks classics might a man date include noticeable designs, such as the Mazda Miata and Chrysler PT Cruiser.
At the nonetheless things, McCluggage said American muscle cars were noteworthy in a frank line but didnt beg to her as a racer.
It choose be surprising what people over classics, she said, adding that when she isnt driving a buggy from the AutoWeek press flotilla, she is tootling far Santa Fe, Contemporary Mexico, in her 1993 Suzuki Sidekick.
I many times like the car Im in. Im very unsteady that concede, she said.
Allen also is fickle. He modifies barely every car, a cardinal sin exchange for collectors who believe underived parts must be preserved.
Theyre not under any condition like I like them, he said. The look isnt right. The din isnt right. The performance isnt where Id contain it.
The Detroit, Michigan, inherited said cars are in search driving, and he recalls how he used to constrain a 1932 Ford more oftentimes than he should have.
It was like using a Rembrandt destined for a placemat, Allen said. But I cant install it sit there and not drive it.
McCluggage chuckled when she called collectors who draw their prized automobiles to shows trailer queens.
Classics or not, Jackson believes the days of the re-introduced muscle heap dominion be numbered. Government ownership of GM and tighter fuel standards (taking impact in 2016) could deliver a lull in manufacturing high-performance vehicles.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 136612