━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Naive woman gets se  hazelduckmit 10/2/23(火) 6:17

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Naive woman gets se
 ■名前 : hazelduckmit <hazelduckmit@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 10/2/23(火) 6:17
 ■Web : http://www.lesbianlipgloss.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   She took my hand and helped me stand where she faced me and again kissed my lips, this time slipping the thin straps off my shoulders and letting me dress fall to the floor.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, beautiful," she cooed as she cupped my breasts lightly, moving her palms over my hard nipples lightly. They felt like they were were going to explode in her hands.

"What about the waiter," I whispered. "Relax and let me make love to you tonight," she said with her lips just inches from mine. I guess she had her answer when she looked in my eyes. She leaned over and her lips found my neck. She kissed me lightly all over my neck as my head fell backwards and my breasts were being massaged by her strong hands. Finally, she stood up straight and reached behind her. I heard her unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor, joining my own at our feet.

Hot Lesbians
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 130393