━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Does everyone know  Illeniwer 10/2/10(水) 13:19

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Does everyone know
 ■名前 : Illeniwer <stoockitoup@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 10/2/10(水) 13:19
 ■Web : http://louisvillekentucky.me/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Anyway i have been scouting around at this page and find it to be extremely useful. I would greatly get pleasure from all assistance.

Lately, Louisville has come forth as a major heart for the health care and health-related sciences establishments. Louisville has been core to breakthroughs in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer treatment. Quite a few of the earliest manufactured cardiovascular system transplants were executed in Louisville. Louisville's booming downtown medical research campus involves a fresh $Eighty-eight million rehabilitation middle, and a health sciences exploration and commercialization recreation area that, in conjunction with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly 80 leading scientists and scientists. Louisville is actually also home to Humana, one particular of the nation's premier health insurance plan firms.

Louisville is home to various major corporations and businesses.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 127788