━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Office Equipment ca  Weimisila 10/1/17(日) 13:26

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Office Equipment ca
 ■名前 : Weimisila
 ■日付 : 10/1/17(日) 13:26
 ■Web : http://www.talkingoffice.co.uk/photocopier-and-laser-printer-hazards
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Hi, I have been a visitor here for a while but thought it about time I made a contribution.

Suffering from i'll health recently I started a thread on my website called Office Equipment Hazards.

Office equipment such as photo copiers and multifunction printers have many hidden hazards which can cause a risk to health. Generally well maintained Office Equipment is safe but if you suffer from any of these symptoms:- irritated eyes, nose and throat problem, drowsiness, dermatitis, headaches then check your office environment first as a possible source of the problem!

Top Ten Copier & Printer tips for a Healthy Office...
1. Ensure your office is well ventilated especially around copiers and laser printers
2. Replace Ozone filters in ageing copiers, printers and multifunction machines
3. Ensure Office Equipment is well maintained and serviced regularly to reduce toxic emissions
4. For high copy and print runs open doors and windows
5. Toner dust is a known carcinogen, wear gloves, do not breath in or digest.
6. Wash hands covered in toner with cold water. Hot water will melt the toner on to your skin!
7. Re-cycle your empty toner cartridges and drums
8. To improve noise & stress levels site copiers as far away from work-space as possible
9. When photo copying & scanning keep the lid fully closed as ultra violet rays can cause eye irritation and burns.
10. Switch off copiers and allow to cool before trying to remove serious paper jams

Most of this information relates to toner based copiers and Laser printers and laser multifunctions or all-in-one office equipment. Inkjet or bubble printers do not create ozone hazards. More information can be found at www.talkingoffice.co.uk
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 122620